Rebozo Massage & Mindful Postpartum Mini Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS IS A ONE-TIME ONLY EXCLUSIVE OFFER COMBINING THE REBOZO MASSAE AND THE ABC'S FOR AFTER BIRTH WORKSHOPS
I have been asked many times for this workshop! This is specially designed for parents who want to learn the ABC of what happens after birth and how to take care of their newborn babies during the first weeks.
During this Mini Workshop, we will talk about:
- Rebozo Massage: We will learn the basics for how to support the mom during pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Postpartum Care for the Mother: What happens to your body, how to keep yourself strong and focus, what to eat, etc.
- Newborn Care for parents: Changing diapers, basics to have at home after birth, first bath and mental and physical stimulation during the first weeks
- Breastfeeding a newborn baby: latching and positioning, nipple care, baby cues.
Remember this is a "Fast-Track" course. If you want to learn more about an specific topic, you can take private doula hours consultations or a full preparation workshop!
This course is perfect for parents who already took a Childbirth Education Class.
- Rebozo Postpartum Mini Worksho900 kr900 krSold Out